Kalamata Olive Body Balm / Herbal Salve
PAGE UNDER DEVELOPMENT. PRODUCT AVAILABLE FOR ORDER.
KALAMATA OLIVE BODY BALM / BUTTER / SKIN SMOOTHIE
To Order Call 478.475.0039
Anti-Aging, Antioxidant, Full Spectrum Body Soother, Long Lasting Hydration, Body Superfood Pack of Vitamins B & several forms of Vitamin E, Infused with Thiamin, Niacin, Selenium and Folates for Skin Irritations, Chaffing, Chapping, Peeling & Healing, Itching, Rashes, Small Skin Wounds, Sunburn, Wrinkle Buster
Cleopatra used it 5,000 years ago. Homer called it "liquid gold." Today, beauty experts the world over clamor for it in all its extra virgin goodness!
Kalamata Olive Body Butter begins with Kalamata Olives, grown in Messenia, located on the Peloponnese peninsula of southern Greece. These prized, plump, almond-shaped, purple olives are from a tree distinguished from the common olive tree by the size of its leaves, which grow twice as large as other olive trees. Kalamata Olives cannot be harvested green, which means they must be hand-picked in order to avoid bruising. The researched benefits of Olive Butter, in general, and Kalamata Olive Butter, specifically, are as old as research, itself. Kalamata Butter contains serious fatty acids (like linoleic acid), which moisturize much deeper than just the top layers of skin. This makes it an unmatched hydrator for all types of skin, even sensitive and combination skin that may be prone to clogged pores.
Adding Kalamata Olive Body Butter to your beauty routine may provide immense benefits to your skin, hair, and nails. Here are some of the Olive Butter benefits that may surprise you:
1. It has many powerful antioxidants that protect your skin from environmental stressors, specifically Vitamin E, Polyphenols and Phytosterols. Antioxidants, when topically applied, help protect the skin from premature aging (DNA degradation). Vitamin E also helps restore skin smoothness and protects against ultraviolet light. Hydroxytyrosol, a rather rare compound (antioxidant) also prevents free radical damage to the skin.
2. Rich in Vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D, E and K, Kalamata Olives contain beneficial flavonoids, including Quercetin, Rutin, and Kaempferol. These three heavy hitting metabolites are backed by intriguing research indicating their abilities to prevent and reverse wrinkles, reduce the appearance of age spots and fight spider veins.
3. For Dermatitis, Diaper Rash, Dry/Cracked/Chapped Skin and Sunburns, Kalamata Olive Butter is the answer.
4. It's a hypoallergenic butter which prevents moisture loss and provides relief from itchy skin.
5. It repairs, renews and stimulates new skin cell growth for radiant, plumper skin.
6. As a rich emollient, beloved for its ability to smooth wrinkles, crows feet and fine lines.
7. It enhances exfoliation. After exfoliating, use the deep, penetrating action of the butter to remove dead skin cells and leave the epidermis looking renewed and glowing.
8. It's a nourishing shave and after-shave butter that leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated.
9. It's perfect for nail and cuticle care, as well as makeup remover.
10. Use as a deep conditioning hair mask for a silky luster shine.
The deeply moisturizing, restorative effects of Olive Butter, make our Kalamata Olive Body Butter a leading seller in every area of retail/wholesale/spa and medical.
PAGE UNDER DEVELOPMENT. PRODUCT AVAILABLE FOR ORDER
To Order Call 478.475.0039
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.