- also Available in Extra Oily
Our Best Selling Product for Decades!
"This is HANDS DOWN the best body butter I have ever used. I have tried so many. I only use 'cruelty free' and natural beauty products. I love it and my hands are so soft after using and the smell is amazing. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Oh, did I mention its my top selling boutique product?" - L. Price - Horse Shoe, NC
Fortified with Arnica and Fruit Extracts (Vitamin C)
80% of What goes ON the skin goes IN the skin.
60% can get INTO the BLOODSTREAM.
What are you wearing?
√ Safe For Every Skin Type.
√ Available in Every Scent, Blend, Unscented, and Essential Oil.
See Scent & Essential Oil Pages for Full Listings.
√ Available for Customization: See Botanical Additives' Page for Full List.
MOQ's for Special Orders Differ from Standard Orders.
CRUELTY-FREE, FAIR TRADE SOURCED (WHERE APPLICABLE), GLUTEN-FREE, MINERAL OIL-FREE, NON-GMO, PARABEN-FREE, PARAFFIN-FREE, PETROLEUM-FREE, PHTHALATE-FREE, SULFATE-FREE. VEGAN FORMULA AVAILABLE. FOR MORE ON OUR "NEVER USE INGREDIENT" LIST, VISIT OUR ALL NATURAL / ORGANIC PAGE.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE: Anti-Aging, Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Blemish Buster, Boosts Collagen, Brightens Skin, Bug Bite Relief, Burn Relief, Calms Irritation, Chapped Skin, Collagen Production, Cuticles, Dark Circles, Decrease Fine Lines & Wrinkles, Deep Hydration, Diaper Rash, Dry/Cracked Skin, Eczema/Psoriasis, Environmental Protection, Ingrown Hair, Itching, Muscle Fatigue, Natural Hair Conditioner, Non-Comedogenic, Rashes, Restores Skin Elasticity, Scars, Shaving, Skin Softener, Stretch Marks, Sunburn, Wind Burn, Wrinkles, and more...
MOQ - CLASSIC SHEA BODY BUTTER- 12 PER SCENT (INCLUDING UNSCENTED) / CONTAINER / LABEL
PRODUCT AVAILABLE IN:
- 8 oz High Profile White Jar - White or Black Cap - (Most Popular Container)
- 8 oz Low Profile Clear Jar - White or Black Cap
- 4 oz High Profile White Jar - White or Black Cap
- 4 oz Low Profile Clear Jar - White or Black Cap
- 2 oz High Profile White Jar - White or Black Cap
- 2 oz Low Profile Clear Jar - White or Black Cap
- 50mL High End Silver & Glass Jar
- 4 oz Tube
- 2 oz Tube
- NO MOQ REQUIREMENT FOR BACKBAR / BULK:
- 128 oz (1 Gallon) Pail / Bucket
- 640 oz (5 Gallon) Pail / Bucket
- 55 Gallon Drum
MOQ - WITH BOTANICALS / ADDITIVES - Call For Info
See Additives' Page for possibilities
Order 2 oz Classic Samples for $3.95 / each (1 per scent) + shipping.
For Additive Samples - Call for Info
For additional sample quantities or sizes, contact us. SAMPLES ARE NOT FOR RESALE.
You may order as many different scents as you like. All products are made to order. Sample ETAs vary. Contact us for sample delivery times.
MOST POPULAR SCENT BLENDS, BELOW. (WE ADD SCENTS, REGULARLY. CHECK BACK OFTEN.) VISIT OUR SCENT AND ESSENTIAL OIL PAGES FOR A FULL LISTING OF AVAILABLE OPTIONS. MANY SCENTS ARE TOO NEW TO CATEGORIZE BY POPULARITY.
Almond Creme (Cherry Almond)
Black Raspberry Vanilla
Bum Bum Type
Cashmere & Silk
Dark Temptation Type
Fruit Loops Type
Green Tea & Aloe
Green Tea & Cucumber
Herbal Essence Type
Lemon Marshmallow Whip
Mad About You Type
Naughty But Nice
Oatmeal, Milk & Honey
Peaches & Creme
Sea Mineral Soft Soap Type
Vermont Honey Apple
Very Sexy for Men
Viva La Juicy Type
USAGE DIRECTIONS: Whipped African Shea Body Butter is concentrated. Enjoy head-to-toe!
For Skin: Apply desired amount and rub in circular motions. Add a little extra to elbows and knees.
For Cuticles: Rub desired amount into cuticles and fingernails. For external use only. Use only as directed.
For Hair (Straight): Apply desired amount to dry or damp hair as a deep conditioner. Wrap hair in a towel. Allow to sit 15 minutes or overnight. Wash, rinse, and style as usual. (It may take more than one washing to remove from fine hair). For external use only. Use as directed.
For Curls & Coils: May be used as a leave in conditioner. Whipped African Shea Butter has humectants which will pull moisture into the hair all day and night. For external use only. Use as directed.
IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS: Do not use if you are allergic to Shea Butter, nuts, or other ingredients in the formula. Safe for pregnant and lactating women. Safe for babies. Unscented is recommended for those with Eczema, Psoriasis, or Rosacea.
SHIPPING NOTICE: Shipping butters in warm weather may cause a little melting. Stir product and allow to cool (at room temperature or in refrigerator - do not freeze). Product efficacy will remain intact. WE HAVE ALMOST NO ISSUES EVEN IN THE HEAT OF SUMMER. We are just stating this as a precaution.
SHELF LIFE IS 12 MONTHS: To optimize product shelf life, products should be stored at (77° or cooler) / dry place with minimal exposure to direct light. Keep lid tightly closed.
No one else makes WHIPPED AFRICAN SHEA BUTTER like this!
Vegan options available for MOQ of 35 Gallon Minimum. To Learn More About Our Ingredients, Visit Our Ingredients' Page.
Aloe Vera Leaf Extract
Lemon Peel Extract
Orange Peel Extract
Organic Shea Butter
Sunflower Seed Oil
Sweet Almond Oil
Essential Oil Blend of Choice and more...
WHAT COULD YOU DO WITH 30% MORE SHEA BODY BUTTER?
Many commercial Body Butters, Lotions, and Creams only have between 4-8% of any kind of real Body Butter in them; and, the rest of the ingredient decks read like, "Cheap filler, cheap filler, cheap filler." Not ours. Our African Shea Body Butter has a whopping 30% of Organic Shea; and, that's just the SHEA portion of the formula!
If that's not enough deliciousness for you, we’ve also folded in a layer of Tropical Cocoa and Exotic Mango Butters, as well as a mixture of skin-loving Grapeseed, Organic Sunflower, and Sweet Almond Oils and amazing botanicals such as Arnica, Turmeric, Fruit Peel Extracts (for a power punch of Vitamin C), and more! We guarantee you will not find this recipe anywhere else! It's been our best selling product for nearly decades and it comes in nearly 500 Essential Oil Blends and Phthalate-Free Fragrances!
Our recipe begins in 1924, in Senegal (Ancient Ghana), with organic, golden Shea Butter, extracted from the Karite (Shea) Nut, and prepared by cold process methods without the use of added chemicals. This caliber of Shea Butter is a powerful, moisturizer and cell regenerator that slows DNA Degradation (premature aging). Our whipped butter has intense, lasting hydration and nourishing powers for the face, body and hair. Shea Butter is noncomedogenic (it does not clog pores), so it is invaluable to those with acne- or oily-prone skin. With naturally occurring Vitamins A, B, E, F and K and Trace Minerals, our African Shea Body Butter has maximum skin softening properties and is highly effective at slowing the formation of wrinkles, fine lines, and stretch marks! Our Shea Butter also protects the skin from many environmental stressors and acts as a mild, natural sunscreen before, during, and after the tanning process, protecting the skin from sun, wind, and salt (burning and chafing).
The Vitamin A in Shea Butter is important for improving a number of skin conditions including wrinkles, blemishes, eczema, and dermatitis. Additionally, Shea Butter has properties that can effectively treat skin allergies, sunburn, itching, frostbite, bug bites, small skin wounds, radiation burns, and a number of other skin conditions.
The Vitamin E in Shea Butter is a powerful antioxidant. Its main function, in skin care, is to protect against the harmful effects of sun damage and environmental exposure / toxins. Vitamin E absorbs the harmful UV light from the sun by acting as an anti-free-radical agent, increasing micro-circulation, that results in increased blood circulation to and from the skin. This is important as increased circulation brings much needed oxygen and nutrients to the skin's cells. This can help prevent dark spots and wrinkles, as well as speed up wound healing. Vitamin E also helps in the treatment of skin inflammation!
The Vitamin F in Shea Butter is better known as Linoleic Acid, an Omega-6 Fatty Acid, crucial in skin and hair regeneration. Shea Butter also contains other essential fatty acids (Stearic, Oleic and Palmitic) that have proven to reduce inflammation and provide other powerful, youth-renewing, skin benefits.
The Vitamin K in Shea Butter is essential in aiding the body's process of blood clotting, which helps the body heal wounds and bruises. The basic functions of Vitamin K have also been proven to help with stretch marks, spider veins, scars, dark spots, and stubborn circles under the eyes. Doctors frequently use creams with Vitamin K on patients who have just undergone surgery to help reduce swelling and bruising.
AND, THIS IS JUST THE VITAMIN PORTION OF THE ORGANIC SHEA BUTTER FORMULA!
Mango Butter is rich in antioxidants, fatty acids, and also boasts important skin vitamins: A, C, and E. Mango Butter is a powerful emollient that easily penetrates skin and locks in moisture, helping put an end to transdermal moisture loss. Mango Butter makes skin softer and smoother - not just good for your complexion - but helping it stay supple and elastic.
The Vitamin C in Mango Butter boosts collagen and brightens skin. Vitamin C is also one of the best nutrients for brightening the appearance of skin. It helps to rejuvenate the natural glow of your complexion and has been shown to help fade hyperpigmentation (dark spots). It even has anti-inflammatory properties that can calm redness and even out skin tone.
Like Shea Butter, Mango Butter is rich in Vitamin A. You may be familiar with this type of Vitamin A under another name - retinol. Retinol is one of the most frequently used and recommended anti-aging ingredients. Retinol diminishes many signs of aging, including wrinkles and dark spots. It also lightly exfoliates skin, improving texture and tone.
Mango Butter's antioxidants are incredibly important when it comes to protecting your skin from further signs of aging. Their major job is to keep free radicals in check so that they don’t cause damage to essential molecules in your skin. A little known fact about free radicals is that they actually contribute to the breakdown of collagen and elastin. Collagen we’ve already discussed as an important anti-aging skin protein, and elastin is what helps your skin bounce back after being stretched (helping keep its firm, youthful shape).
Mango Butter aids skin repair. Part of this comes from the Vitamin C in mango butter. This powerful nutrient is known to aid wound healing because it’s needed for collagen synthesis. The moisturizing and emollient properties of Mango are also soothing for damaged skin. They nourish dry skin (which is more likely to suffer damage) and provide a protective barrier for your skin so that it can recover.
I COULD LITERALLY WRITE VOLUMES ON EVERY SINGLE INGREDIENT BUT THAT WOULD MAKE THIS PAGE LONGER THAN A SUMMER SERMON. SO HERE'S SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
Cocoa Butter's delectable Fatty Acids deeply hydrate the skin. The natural fat in Cocoa Butter creates a protective barrier that holds in moisture its powerful antioxidants add skin tone, elasticity, and smooth texture. Cocoa Butter prevents photo-damage that leads to premature aging.
Organic Sunflower Oil is a worthy opponent in your skin's arsenal. Made of approximately 60% Linoleic Acid, Sunflower assures that your skin's barrier maintains moisture. Sunflower Oil is also a major source of Vitamin K which speeds bruise and small wound healing, as well as, heals broken capillaries. Sunflower Oil makes skin smooth, supple, and baby soft.
Grapeseed Oil gives our body butter a silky feel and packs a proactive punch thanks to phytochemicals such as proanthocyanidins that offer serious benefits for UV defense (studies have linked these compounds with the prevention of certain skin cancers.
Sweet Almond Oil reduces puffiness and under-eye circles; improves acne, complexion and skin tone; reduces sun damage and the appearance of scars. Sweet Almond Oil easily penetrates skin, so it’s great for cleaning out the dirt and excess oil that accumulates in your pores. This process can prevent blackheads and acne from developing. Almond OIl's natural zinc also makes the body butter a lifesaver for cuticles.
Aloe Vera Leaf Extract is one of our favorite humectants (something that pulls moisture deeply into the skin and seals it there). Aloe Vera has serious properties that reduce pain, swelling, and soreness of wounds or injuries (speeding up healing times and limiting scarring especially of first- and second-degree burns). On the anti-aging front, Aloe supports the production and release of collagen.
Grapefruit Extract is rich in natural antioxidants and reduces skin melanin, slowing and fading age spots. Grapefruit is a powerful tightening extract, helping stave off fine lines and wrinkles. Due to its natural acidic properties, grapefruit is renowned for brightening and reviving the skin (radiance). Grapefruit in particular.
Acai Extract is one of Mother Nature's most brilliant antioxidant superfoods. Rich in Vitamins C, and A, Acai clears pores and increases collagen production, keeping your skin plump and wrinkle-free.
Cucumber Extract is known for its soothing properties. The antioxidants and Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) in cucumber extract protects the skin by neutralizing harmful free-radicals.
Orange Peel Extract In addition to its bioavailable Vitamin C, Orange Extract is a gentle astringent property that helps relieve acne-prone skin. Orange Peel is gentle, yet powerful, as an itch and irritation reducer.
Arnica Montana, there is so much to be said for Arnica, but for the sake of brevity in a body butter let me sing its praises for relieving pain, soothing but bites, soothing and preventing skin irritation, and healing wounds.
Lemon Peel Extract helps prevent and fight skin problems such as wrinkles, acne, hyperpigmentation, and dark spots. Lemon Peel's free radicals also play an important role in detoxifying the skin.
Horsetail Extract contains the largest silica content in the plant kingdom. Because of this, it's beneficial for strengthening nails and hair as well as skin and other collagen-rich connective tissue. Horsetail also gently sloughs away dead skin cells and promotes new skin cell generation, which makes your skin look younger.
Turmeric, like Arnica, has too many positive properties to list, so for this formula let's just say, it heals acne, turns dull skin radiant, reduces dark circles, brightens skin tone, protects against environmental toxins and damage, prevents premature aging, and helps soothe psoriasis and eczema.
Try our African Shea Butter. Its thick, but creamy, texture will testify to its supremacy over the standard faire. Compare the ingredient deck below to anyone else's Shea Body Butter (or any body butter for that matter)! While some body butters may provide a few hours of moisture before skin becomes dry again, our Whipped African Shea Body Butter can provide up to 24 hours of moisture.
INGREDIENT DECK (USA): Deionized Water, Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter, Emulse KLA, Stearic Acid, Organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Grapefruit Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Orange Peel Fruit Extract (Vitamin C), Arnica Flower Extract, Lemon Peel Fruit Extract (Vitamin C), Arnica Flower Extract, Lemon Peel Fruit Extract (Vitamin C), Horsetail Extract, Turmeric Root Extract, Nipaguard SCE, Essential Oil Blend of Choice (or Unscented). April 2023
INGREDIENT DECK (INCI): Deionized Water, Organic Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Butter, Mango (Mangifera Indica) Butter, Emulse KLA, Stearic Acid, Organic Sunflower (Heleanthus Annuus) Seed Oil, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Extract, Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis) Extract, Acai (Euterpe Oleracea) Fruit Extract, Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Fruit Extract, Orange (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis) Peel Fruit Extract (Vitamin C), Arnica (Helianthus Annus), Lemon (Citrus Limon) Peel Fruit Extract (Vitamin C), Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense) Extract, Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) Root Extract, Nipaguard SCE, Essential Oil Blend of Choice (or Unscented). April 2023
WHIPPED AFRICAN SHEA BODY BUTTER PAIRS WELL WITH:
All Artisan Bar Soaps (Matching Scent Blends)
All Natural Deodorant (Matching Scent Blends)
Bath / Body / Therapeutic Massage Oil (Matching Scent Blends)
Bath Salt Soaks (Matching Scent Blends)
BIG Bath Bombs / Bath Donuts (Matching Scent Blends)
Classic Body Sprays (Matching Scent Blends)
Chub Rubs (Matching Scent Blends)
Demerara Sugar Body Scrub (Matching Scent Blends) - TOP SELLING PAIRED ITEM
Face, Hand, & Body Lotions / Lotion Sticks (Matching Scent Blends)
Foaming Hand Soap (Matching Scent Blends)
Foot Repair Products (Matching Scent Blends)
Massage Candles (Matching Scent Blends)
Moisturizing Body Sprays (Matching Scent Blends)
Shampoo / Conditioner - All Formulas (Matching Scent Blends)
Shower Gel / Bubble Bath - All Formulas (Matching Scent Blends)
Superfood Face & Body Scrubs (Matching Scent Blends)
Whipped Soap / Bath Slime (Matching Scent Blends)
TO ORDER CALL 478.475.0039
- "The order process was simple. Product delivery was easy, especially, for an international shipment. Great quality. Very pleased." E. McLaughlin - Athenry, Ireland
- "This is HANDS DOWN the best body butter I have ever used. I have tried so many. I only use 'cruelty free' and natural beauty products. I love it and my hands are so soft after using and the smell is amazing. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!" L. Price - Horse Shoe, NC
- "What can I say about this body butter that hasn't already been said? It deserves 10-Stars!"- M. Cox - Stockbridge, GA
- "This Shea Body Butter was exactly what I was looking for! The texture is thick and creamy and it's not greasy! I love that. I can't wait to sample other scents. This body butter speaks for itself!" C. Coates - Miami, FL
- "Nice slip. Non-greasy. Love it. Smells great! Will definitely order again." C.Oates - Waggaman, LA
- "I'll be back. Just awesome product." T. Reese - Winona, MN
- "Butter is amazing and the samples I received are as well! Excellent customer service. I will definitely be back!" N. McMillan - Byron, GA
- "Obsessed with this body butter! Thank you for the new scent sample. I'm about to order it!" C. Carter - Sparks, NV
- "Thanks guys. I received my products and I am pleasantly surprised. I really appreciate all the extra help you provided. You are now my new go to." J. Serene - Jacksonville, FL
- LOVE this butter - thank God people can make stuff like this, the one I used to buy from Costco just got ridiculously expensive and I decided to look around for a replacement. This butter has great ingredients, a little goes a long way, great texture, and the smell is superb (BIG deal for me). Thank you for the amazing product. I am truly happy with my purchase" - M. Gehrig - Bellevue, CO
- This product is absolutely amazing!!! The smell, the quality of the Shea Butter!!! I absolutely love this and will definitely be purchasing more!" N. Martin - Portsmouth, VA
- "My favorite!! This is the best whipped butter EVER! This is my 3rd order and I will definitely be back." D. Reid - Lawrenceville, GA
- "The Cashmere & Silk and Passion Fruit scents are out of this world! I love how smoothly the butter goes on my skin. I love Private Label... no need to make my own products. All my products come ready to ship out!!! D. Randall - Little River, SC
- "The Velvet Sugar is my favorite, yet I never seem to purchase enough. I'll be ordering more very soon."
- "YAY! This is my second purchase. I'm extremely delighted with the smell and the packaging itself. My customers are just as impressed by the smell and smoothness in texture." N. Parris - Irvington, NJ
- "Ordered the Honey Mandarin scent and WOW! The smell is amazing! I could smell myself all day with this. Thanks a lot!" S. Howard - Fairhope, AL
- Lalalalaloooove it!" E. Smith - Kerrville, TX
- "I purchased Oatmeal, Milk & Honey and it smells amazing. I love the ingredients including the Aloe and Cucumber. The Cucumber Seed Oil was a bonus. I had no idea it would be in the Shea Butter. Aloe and Cucumber Seed Oil are nature's sunscreens. I will be ordering again." T. Liburd - Orange, NJ
- "I absolutely love the Shea Butters! So far, I've purchased at least five various scents. I'm attached to Velvet Sugar as of now, but there are still so many more to try." E. Monts - Jacksonville, FL
- "This is good stuff! Great formula. I sell it, but use it on my own skin. Customers love it and so do I." T. Morgan - Camp Hill, PA
- "This body butter is soft and supple. Smell is amazing! I am a repeat customer." J. Voker - Germantown, MD
- "Really great butter, moisturizes well and love that it is not greasy." K. Bowman - Centreville, AL
- "This stuff smells heavenly. It's so smooth, too. I love it!" J. Evans - Philadelphia, PA
- "Love these body butters. Each one has a unique feel and they all have amazing scents!" D. Bryant - Thomasville, GA
- "Great customer service! We loved the recommended scent! Thank you!!! K. Figueroa - Tucson, AZ
- "I love it. Customers' favorite!" C. Andrews - Memphis, TN
- "Thick and creamy and fresh smelling. Wonderful alternative to name brands. Thanks for the Almond Creme sample. Smells wonderful. I'll be coming back for that!" K. Barbieri - Columbia, MD
- "Literally my favorite body butter. It's thick and soaks in right away and leaves your skin super soft but not greasy at all. It's like magic!" C. Douthit - McKinney, TX
- "I received a sample of this Body Butter and absolutely fell in love. The texture and clean scent is nothing short of amazing and it is extremely moisturizing without being greasy. It sinks right into your skin within minutes. I am continually impressed with the fabulous and profession customer service and communication." - K. Hamlin Vancouver, WA
- "I was highly impressed with the African Shea Body Butter because not only was the body butter light and decadent when applied, but the scent (Lemon Butter) was amazing and did not agitate my highly-sensitive skin. I was thinking the scent would be gourmand, bit it is really like FRESH lemon zest! SO GOOD! I love to use the Butter all over, but especially love it for my elbows, knees, and legs. Thank you!" L. Bordner - Dover, OH
- "The most amazing Body Butter I have ever used. I LOVE it... and the only one I've ever found with a Rose/Oud combination, my favorite. Everything smells and feels amazing!! Wonderful stuff." A. Patel - Delano, CA
TO ORDER CALL 478.475.0039
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS - LINK HERE - PAGE UNDER DEVELOPMENT.